EPAM Systems seeks IT Professionals to join development team for a world-leading technology company. IT specialists will tackle development of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As a part of a team you will work on your own application, taking responsibilities of communication, development, testing and delivering it to the client.
Currently we are looking for Reporting & Analysis Specialist to work in Krakow, Poland.
The role will involve presenting complex data in a simple way and making use of your know how to make powerful dashboards and ensure high-quality data flows. The successful candidate will be also dealing with building Tableau reports, MS Access Databases and complex MS Excel files on the fly. We are looking for someone who can provide business-related services and support to the Risk Chief Operating Officer function. The duties will include:
- Developing and implementing business-wide reports and dashboards to support management;
- Coordinating with supporting units such as Group Technology and Finance;
- Managing a portfolio of projects, ensuring efficient use of technology and further automation;
- Instigating change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy.
You will be working in the Group Risk Business Management Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow, Zurich or London. We support planning, financial forecast and cost controls for Group Risk. In this role, we provide analysis and deliver suitable MIS and dashboards to support management of the function. We also drive standardization and automation of tools and reports used in this process.
- Experience in Tableau reporting;
- Experience in business management, financial control or similar support roles;
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Financial industry, ideally in Control functions.
- Excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills;
- Incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Possibility to be involved in international projects;
- Project bonuses;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Career development center;
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Cracow from other locations;
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
In case you are interested, please reply to this message.