4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 6:23 AM by Helen Hutson

Monthly Change with Arrows

Helen Hutson

Hello,

I am trying to create a top merchant report by Sales. I have already utilized the advice on a previous forum for creating the month over month difference (calculated field) and actually creating the arrow shape  and color however when I try to add that same dimension again to get the label- it lays it on top of the arrow and it looks dirty. Can anyone help me with showing me how to change the location of the label to either above or below or besides the arrow?

If I am using text version of my question it would look like this with the color change of green (for positive numbers) and red (for negative numbers):

For Example:        Month 1                Month 2                            Month 3

Merchant 1                               % Diff from Prev                    % Diff from Prev

Merchant 2                               % Diff from Prev                    % Diff from Prev

Merchant 3                               % Diff from Prev                    % Diff from Prev

But I want to see:

Month 1                Month 2                                  Month 3

Merchant 1                              Arrow (up or down) for change    Arrow (up or down) for change

label for actual amount below          label of actual amount below

Merchant 2                             Arrow (up or down) for change    Arrow (up or down) for change

Merchant 3                            Arrow (up or down) for change    Arrow (up or down) for change

Thanks for any help in advance.