4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2017 11:54 PM by Aaron Mendelson

Looking for some assistance with LOD Calculations and Blending over Date Fields

Aaron Mendelson

Hello -

I'm hoping someone can give me a bit of assistance.   I've been working on a viz for quite sometime and just can't get it to come together.   Here is the scenario:

I have a database with two tables that I'm interested in getting data out of.  

One table (scores) has an individual record for each ride a registered rider goes on.  It is has a timestamp field with the following standard:  M/D/Y H:M:S. 

The other table (arider) has a record for each day with the total number of rides that are taken by unregistered riders.   It has a timestamp field (called Day) that is in the following format:  M/D/Y

I am trying to see the total number of rides that are taken each day using a stacked bar chart.   

I can create bar charts that accurately show the total number of rides of registered riders and a separate one that shows the total number of unregistered rides.   But, I can't seem to get it accurate when I try to blend the two types of data and create a stacked bar chart.  

I have attached the packaged workbook to this document.    The viz was created in version 10.1.4.  

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can send my way.