1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 26, 2017 4:21 PM by Sujay Paranjpe

Change months to quarters display issue

Ian Barton

Hi All,

I created the following workbook with dual axis (Shape/ Gannt) chart and I'm having some real problems with date formatting....

1) If I change the pills in the column from Month to Quarter, the chart shows continues to show months (as can be seen in the attached workbook and image)

2) If I display month (using the green column pills) the chart shows Month in full text. I would ideally like to see MMM-YY but cant find this option in formatting.Instead the chart shows one month per year  - in this case November

3) How can I allow the user to choose between month, quarter and year using a Filter?

Many many thanks

• 1. Re: Change months to quarters display issue
          Sujay Paranjpe

Hi Ian,

I can partially help you here as I am not able to open the .twbx. I only have Tab v10. It appears the viz is crated using latest format.

2) If I display month (using the green column pills) the chart shows Month in full text. I would ideally like to see MMM-YY but cant find this option in formatting.Instead the chart shows one month per year  - in this case November

You are right. The MMM-YY option does not come as a a default. You need to Select 'custom' and in the text box write MMM-YY. That should take care.

Best,

Sujay