Are you embedding a view published to Tableau Public? If so, the following links would be a good place to start:
Frankly, this was the first time that I specially logged in to dislike someone's commentary.
One think I like about the Tableau community and it's that most of the people give answers when they know them and they don't just throw some comments like the one above.
It would be good if you read people's questions and if you read the mentioned links yourself because there is nothing related for embedding dashboards in LinkedIn. Or is there? Cuz that is the idea of this forum. Your answer is equal to "Well, check into the Tableau community.", no joke.
I had also same issue for sharing my dashboard in linkedin. I had found alternate way for sharing my dashboard.
1. Navigate to the Dashboard. example : Tableau Public
2. Download the Image of main dashboard.
3. Navigate to LinkedIn and Edit profile.
4. Add "Upload" and select the image of Dashboard.
5. Update the description block using tableau public url.
This is best way to share data through linkedin.