So, I worked my way out and now I can create a similar visualisation. If someone is interested, let me know and I can share the process and my workbook for reference.
can you please explain how did you achieved the above visualization.
Sure, I'll be more than happy to share the steps.
This visualisation uses 2 different measures compared across one single dimension, and is about following 6 steps long:
1. Create sheet 1 with selected dimension and measure using bar charts in horizontal direction. Let's say you make bars in right direction.
2. Add the same measure in sheet again and make it as "Dual axis".
3. Change the mark type of this measure as "Circle".
4. To hide the dimension from the active sheet, right click on any of the dimension value and uncheck the "Show header" option.
5. Repeat the same step with charting done in opposite direction. Make sure you have removed the dimension from one of the two sheets only because we still want the dimension to be available in the middle of the chart.
6. Now simply create a dashboard with the above created 2 sheets, and you're done.
I have attached my workbook for your reference and feel free to get back with any question in case you come up with.
Thanks for the reply. could you please share the twbx file also.
It's already attached in my above reply. Also, request you to mark my above answer as "correct" if that works for you.