3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 1, 2017 9:13 PM by Sireesha J

Design question

Mikhail Galichenko

Hi!

I have a question about organizing the dashboard. My goal is to make 10-12 tiles on a single dashboard (the example of one tile is below). Name and sub-name are clear, but I don't know how to make big number, small number and arrow (up or down depending on some calculations). Can it be done on a single worksheet and after that just be dragged on dashboard? Or should it be 3 different sheets arranged as necessary on a dashboard (and does it mean I need 30-36 worksheets total)? Anyways, any suggestions on how to make something similar are greatly appreciated!

Capture.JPG

• 1. Re: Design question
          Sireesha J

Hi Mikhail!

Try as shown below:

1) Write a calculation to when to go show up and down arrow and drag the same into shapes and select the related shapes.

In the below case, I have written a calcuation saying that if its above 10% then to 'Up' else 'Down'.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Sireesha.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Design question
            Mikhail Galichenko

Thanks a lot! This really helped. Also I was able to find out how to make big and small numbers I want (found it here A dashboard with big numbers )

But the last question I have is do I really need to make 3 sheets in order to make 1 tile (1 sheet for arrows, 1 for big number and one for small number) or is there a way to somehow calculate them all in a single sheet and after that arrange them in a dashboard?

• 3. Re: Design question
              Sireesha J

Hi Mikhail!

About your last question, in every case, you need not make separate sheets to get the desired result. Sometimes, it can be achieved through one sheet. If you can share sample data and desired output, I would try to achieve better solution.

Regards,

Sireesha.