Hello Sandip Dhage,
You can't disable the toolbar entirely on Tableau Public - only the revert and export buttons. You can only move its position.
See Controlling the Toolbar on Embedded Views | Tableau Software for more details.
When you share a view, you can indeed specify whether to remove the Export and Revert All buttons or place the toolbar at the top of the view.
Remove the toolbar from a Tableau Public view
- Sign in to your Tableau Public account, and click My Workbook.
- Select a workbook, and under Settings, clear the Show toolbar check box.
Position the toolbar at the top of the view
You change the toolbar’s position through URL parameters. To do this, you must also disable the viz home page that is part of every Tableau Public view.
- Sign in to your Tableau Public account, and click My Workbooks.
- Select a workbook, and then select a view from the gallery.
- Copy the email link.
4. Paste the URL into a web browser, and then add the following text to the end of the URL:
Tip: You can also use &:toolbar=no to remove the toolbar from the view. This also requires disabling the viz home page.
Have you figured out a solution for this? I havethe same requirement to hide all toolbar options except for the Download. We are using Tableau Server