2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2016 8:23 AM by Eshwar Prasad

Auto refreshing the action filters

Eshwar Prasad

Hi Team,

i have two tabs with different kind of views and one common drill down view.

PFA for your reference..

if clicking on category and going to Drill down it is working fine. But if i go directly from drill down to  the second view (Ship Mode)  and drilling from the shipmode, data is not matching. Because drill down is already filtered with Category view.

is there any option to refresh the drill down view when you move to other views.?

• 1. Re: Auto refreshing the action filters
          Jim Dehner

Hi

I'm not sure I fully understand your question -

First you can "Reset" your filter action by clicking it a second time - e.g. if you go to "Category" Dashboard and click Technology it updates the Detail worksheet (and that updates the Detail dashboard.  If you reclick the Technology on the Category Dash it will reset all views to your original

You have 3 dashboards and the there are 2 Actions total - one associated with the Category Dashboard and the other Associated with the Ship Mode Dashboard - you can use them individually or in combination to change the Detail dashboard. - All of your Actions are driven off the Dashboards and not off the individual worksheets -

Does that make any sense to you?

Jim

• 2. Re: Auto refreshing the action filters
            Eshwar Prasad

HI JIM. Thanks for the reply.

First you can "Reset" your filter action by clicking it a second time - e.g. if you go to "Category" Dashboard and click Technology it updates the Detail worksheet (and that updates the Detail dashboard.  If you reclick the Technology on the Category Dash it will reset all views to your original

This is what i want to avoid. everytime we cant come back and refresh the tab what selected in the first.. .. before leaving from the drill down , data should be refreshed.. thats what my requirement..