2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2016 3:49 PM by Norbert Maijoor

    Split a Dimension Value into two new Dimension Values

    Meghan Kyle

      Hello,

       

      I have a field called Product Category and associated sales to those categories:

       

      Product
        Category
      Sales
      Category A50
      Category B25
      Category C100

       

       

      I know that 88% of Category C is actually another product classification called "Category 1" and the remaining 12% is for classification "Category 2".

       

      Without custom SQL and going to the developers is there a way in Tableau to represent my table as follows:

       

       

       

      Product
        Category
      Sales
      Category A50
      Category B25
      Category 188
      Category 212

       

       

       

      Thanks!

      Meghan