1 of 1 people found this helpful
Testing with Microsoft Analysis Services, I was able to create a sheet selector for a cube data source by replacing the calculated field in step 4 of the online help instructions with a separate calculated field for each worksheet I wanted to display.
After creating the Select a View parameter as described in step 2 of the online help, try the steps below:
- Create a calculated field named "Display Map"
- Use the formula: IF [Select a View] = "Map" OR [Select a View] = "All" THEN 1 ELSE 0 END
- Place the "Display Map" calculated field on the Filter shelf of the Map worksheet.
- Select Range of values 1 to 1 and click OK
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each view you want to show in the sheet selector (e.g. for the Bar Chart worksheet use the formula: IF [Select a View] = "Bar Chart" OR [Select a View] = "All" THEN 1 ELSE 0 END and place the Display Bar Chart calculated field on the Filter shelf selecting 1 to 1 as the range of values)
- Continue following the online help instructions at step 9 to create the dashboard.
Let me know if this helps.