ATPCO is hiring an experienced Tableau analyst. The person hired will be part of a small team of financial analysts, and will be our data analytics and Tableau subject matter expert. They will work with our IT department to manage our Finance Data Mart on Microsoft SQL Server and analyze that data primarily using Tableau software. This new resource will help us to better organize and manage our finance-related data. Not only must this person have the technical Tableau knowledge, but must also be able to
draw insight from the data and communicate that insight from a business perspective using Tableau dashboards, written reports, and/or live presentations. If you are interested, please apply through the company's website at http://atpco.net/current-opportunites.
About the Job:
Compiles and analyzes financial information for the company. Draws insight from data and has the ability to tell stories about the data to communicate that insight. Develops integrated revenue/expense data sources, spreadsheets, reports, dashboards and presentations. Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Essential Job Functions
Budget Formulation - Facilitate and manage the creation of the corporate budget.
Budget Execution - Monitor the company’s budget execution performance to effectively manage the application of the corporate budget.
Financial Analysis and Reporting - Analyze financial data and report financial information to support corporate decision-making; Support Financial Managerial Reporting and Financial Business Intelligence.
- Four plus years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks
- Utilize a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Rely on experience and judgment to perform job functions
- Work under general supervision to produce desired results
- Collaborate within and across departments and divisions
- May lead or direct the work of others
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Higher-level math skills
- Ability to take direction and produce the desired results
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server required
- Experience working with databases for the purpose of generating Tableau data sources
- Strong SQL skills
- Skilled in creating Tableau visualizations, dashboards, and stories
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Accounting or Finance preferred)
About the Company: www.atpco.net
ATPCO is the world's leader in the collection and distribution of airline fare and fare-related data. We collect this information from more than 450 airlines worldwide and distribute it to global distribution systems (GDS) such as Amadeus, Travelport, and Sabre; online travel agents (Expedia and ITA); and other computer reservation systems (CRS). ATPCO makes this process more efficient by permitting each airline to submit and distribute its information through our systems, thereby giving each CRS/GDS the opportunity for a single source of fare-related data.
- Targeted training classes
- Online courses in common software
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reduced-rate air transportation (after first 6 months)
- Several medical, dental, and vision benefit plans to choose from
- $50,000 free group life insurance, plus many other insurance options
- 401(k) Savings Plan with up to 3.5 percent company match
- Age and Service Retirement Plan where ATPCO contributes up to 7 percent of your earnings into a 401(k) account for you
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting
- Business casual dress code
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program