1 of 1 people found this helpful
You can remove the Year in front of the date in the Weeks filter on Dashboard 2 by editing the Dashboard 1 Action to only filter on selected Fields. I've included step by step instructions below and a sample workbook. Let me know if this helps!
- On the WOW worksheet, on the Filters shelf, right-click Action(YEAR(Order Date), Week(Order Date)) (YEAR(Order Date) WEEK(Order Date)) and click Remove
- On Dashboard 1, click the Dashboard > Actions
- Select the Weeks action and click Edit...
- In the Target Filters section in the Edit Filter Action window, click Selected Fields
- Then click Add Filter...
- Set the Field to WEEK(Order Date) Week 5, 2015 and click OK
- Click OK to exit the Edit Filter Action window and click OK to exit the Actions window.
- Select a point on the Weekly view on Dashboard 1 to take you to Dashboard 2
- Select the drop down for WOW > Filters > Action(WEEK(Order Date))
- Edit the new action filter and remove the old action filter.