5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2016 11:43 PM by Hardik Hirpara

Date parameter

Toh Wangting

Is there any way for me to filter the dates such that for example when i select "FY16 June" it shows selected data (e.g. FY2013 Act, FY2014 Act, FY2015 Act, FY2016 Plan, FY2016 Plan YTD (June), FY2016 Act YTD (June))? And for FY15 January, it will show FY2013 Act, FY2014 Act, FY2015 Plan, FY2015 Plan YTD (January), FY2015 Act YTD (January).

• 1. Re: Date parameter
          khalid norat

It is hard to tell what the issue is from your attached report.

It seems to be working as you describe.

Please can you further explain the issue in relation to the report you have attached and why this is not correct and what the correct result should be

• 2. Re: Date parameter
            occtimap

If you select FY16 June, would you not want all years to be year to date?

If this is what you want I would create a max fiscal month parameters (integer : 1 to 12) and then a calc field to put on the filter shelf (if month <= parameter then amount)

let me know if this is what you are looking for and I can attach a sample for you

Alexis

• 3. Re: Date parameter
              Toh Wangting

Currently, no matter what i select on the Reporting Period parameter, the results will be FY2013 Act, FY2014 Act, FY2015 Act, FY2015 Plan, FY2016 Plan, FY2016 Plan YTD (month name), FY2016 Act YTD (month name). However, i do not want this. When i select FY2015 on my Reporting Period parameter, i only want to display FY2013 Act, FY2014 Act, FY2015 Plan, FY2015 Plan YTD (month name), FY2015 Act YTD (month name). Then, when i select FY2016, i only want to display FY2013 Act, FY2014 Act, FY2015 Act, FY2016 Plan, FY2016 Plan YTD, FY2016 Act YTD. Thank you!

• 4. Re: Date parameter
                Toh Wangting

I don't really quite understand what you are trying to say, is it possible to attach a sample for me so i can get a better understanding? Thank you!

• 5. Re: Date parameter
                  Hardik Hirpara

Hello Toh,

I think you need to create one calculation field using Year field. Please see attached screen shot. May be you need to check in code as per your requirement.

And use that calculation field in YearMonth calculation field. I am not sure because as per your data you need to update the Year calculation as well. So try to update it and let me know it will work for you or not.

Thanks,

Hardik