2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2016 7:10 AM by Jonathan Drummey

Grand Totals missing using Size() function

Kiran K

Hello Team,

I am trying to show scroll bars (vertical/ / horizontal) if count of columns / rows are greater than 7 using Size() function by duplicating separate 4 sheets and adjusting Fit of the sheet on dashboard. Along the values I want to show Grand Totals (Row / Column) also. Here problem is Grand Totals are missing whenever count is greater than 7 because Size function not counting Grand total as column / row, it's always showing count as 1 and setting to "A" (with below condition). Here is the calculations I have used :

IF          [No of Columns] < 9  AND ([No of Rows]) < 7  THEN "A"       ----> Set Fit to Entire View (Sheet1)

ELSEIF [No of Columns] > 9  AND ([No of Rows]) < 7  THEN "B"      -----> Set Fit to Width (Sheet2)

ELSEIF [No of Columns] < 9  AND ([No of Rows]) > 7  THEN "C"      -----> Set Fit to Height (Sheet3)

ELSEIF [No of Columns] > 9  AND ([No of Rows]) > 7  THEN "D"       -----> Set Fit to Normal (Sheet4)

[No of Columns] - Size () -->Table across

[No of Rows] - Size () --> Table Down

Is there any other viable solution to show scroll bar or any updates to above solution. Thanks!