Grand Circle LLC is the world leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans over 50. We've been doing a lot of work on our main branded websites (http://www.GCT.com and http://www.OATtravel.com), including significant investments in our online video content. Our video team is very pleased with the results, but now feels ready to bring on a full-time team-member who will focus exclusively on our video analytics. Ideally, this will be someone who is an expert with Tableau--fully able to work with and leverage our web and video data to gain a better insights into how our customers are engaging with and viewing our video content, with the goal being to make recommendations on how to increase user engagement by giving our customers and viewers even more of what they want!
Grand Circle is looking for an analytical, driven, and creative person to join our Strategic Digital team focused on web-based travel videos.
In this role, you will work directly with the video production, web design, and digital marketing teams, and will have responsibility for designing and implementing reports and dashboards using Tableau and data from our in-house Data Warehouse. We're looking for someone who is able to scope and execute analysis, deepen our understanding of video usage on our travel sites, and can help us develop key insights about its relationship to the customer lifecycle. These insights will be used to inform our video production, web development, and marketing roadmap. You'll also have an opportunity to work with our senior leadership team, providing decision support and analysis in this rapidly evolving space.
We're looking for someone with excellent statistical and analytical skills, deep knowledge of Tableau, as well as other business intelligence solutions, and the outstanding and business acumen to necessary to collaborate with our marketing and product development teams. The ideal candidate be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment; driven by a desire to help Grand Circle innovate its approach to using video to enrich travelers' destination-based research experience.
- Develop reports and dashboards to be used by executives and operators in the Digital Marketing team.
- Uncover trends and correlations to develop insights and analysis that can materially improve our video marketing decisions.
- Support Creative Director in monthly video programming decisions around specific videos and channels.
- Identify individual video performance to direction production decisions around future video creation or retirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, math or other related area. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience will be accepted.
- Expertise in development of Tableau reports and dashboards
- Proficiency with complex SQL queries
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is preferred
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated interest and experience in Film, Travel, or Consumer Media.
Grand Circle Corporation is the leader in international travel, adventure and discovery for Americans aged 50+. Headquartered in Boston, MA, we’re a $600M global enterprise with 30 regional offices and over 2,000 associates. Since our founding, over two million Americans have traveled with our award-winning travel brands: Grand Circle Travel, Overseas Adventure Travel and Grand Circle Cruise Lines. Our customers love our products, and we’ve received numerous awards for our quality of service, as well as recognition for our significant philanthropic efforts worldwide. To learn more, please visit our websites at www.gct.com, www.oattravel.com and www.grandcirclefoundation.com.
- Open and courageous communication
- Risk taking
- Thriving in change
- Embracing speed
- Passionate about quality
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage
- 401K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- T Pass subsidy
- Company Wide Profit Incentive plan
- Company paid Travel Training Trips and significant personal travel discounts
- Paid Sabbatical every 5 years of service
- On-site fitness center
- Casual Dress code every day