1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 11, 2016 6:38 AM by Pamela Germain

Workbooks and Programmed Schedule (PostgresSQL)

Angelo Canepa

Hello,

I'm working with Tableau 9.0 and I'm trying to find where I can relate the Workbook with the Programmed Schedules that I assign each one of those since publication or Tableau Server Platform

I see all the columns in Workbook table and I can't relate with Schedules table inside the workgroup database. (The columns of Workbook are listed below).

id
      name
      repository_url
      description
      created_at
      updated_at
      owner_id
      project_id
      view_count
      size
      embedded
      thumb_user
      refreshable_extracts
      extracts_refreshed_at
      lock_version
      state
      version
      checksum
      display_tabs
      data_engine_extracts
      incrementable_extracts
      site_id
      revision
      repository_data_id
      repository_extract_data_id
      first_published_at
      primary_content_url
      share_description
      show_toolbar
      extracts_incremented_at
      default_view_index
      luid
      asset_key_id
      document_version

Where I can find a Table that allow me to do the Join between schedules and the Workbook?. I'm trying to make a dashboard where I can compare the last time it was updated and when it should updates (Schedule and workbook list), I want to avoid to doing by hand because the dashboard list will also being increasing. At the same time I think that the table historical_events is only showing the day to day activity that give a more dynamic view and I'm trying to find a "dictionary table" where I can see workbook and schedules only.

Note : Also in the table historical_event  the column hist_schedule_id doesn't match with the schedules ids in schedule table.