2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2016 10:43 PM by Lance Martens

Assistance required with “overlaying secondary data source” onto primary week axis

Lance Martens

Hi All,

I would appreciate any assistance with how to go about “overlaying my secondary data source” onto a primary week axis?

Logic:

• I have a Primary data source (10080_Data) that defines the week in 1min increments = 10080min
      • I have a Secondary data source (S_Data) that has “Delays” that occurred during the week at random intervals, I need to overlay these events onto the primary axis

Required:

• It is probable that we may need to create a calculated field that will consider the secondary data source (S_Data), Delay Start and the Delay Duration measures, to enable us to plot this onto the primary axis?

• For ease of explanation of what I am trying to achieve I will use an example:
      • The primary data source (10080_Data), is the week fixed time scale
      • The secondary data source (S_Data) (I require all delay occurrence durations to be overlayed onto the primary axis relative to when they took place during the week)

1. First delay is defined by, Delay Start at “19/09/2016  06:00:00” and for a Delay Duration (min) of 10 min therefore ending at 06:10:00

2. The second delay is Delay Start at “19/09/2016  06:10:00” and for a Delay Duration (min) of 10 min resulting in the delay therefore ending at 06:20:00

3. The third delay is Delay Start at “19/09/2016  07:40:00” and for a Delay Duration (min) of 75 min resulting in the delay therefore ending at 08:55:00

4. And so it will continue until all (S_Data) delays that occurred in the week are overlayed onto the primary axis

My workbook is attached.

Any assistance will be appreciated,

Cheers,

Lance