We are planning to upgrade our Tableau server from 9.1.1 to Tableau 10. Need your suggestions :
1. Do you have any issues when upgrading server to Tableau 10.
2. Did you find any bottlenecks?
3. What about the performance when compared with the previous server?
4. what are the potential benefist you have noticed after upgrading to Tableau server 10?
5. what are the important things we need to consider when doing doing an upgrade Tableau 10?
6. do we have any improvement in the ares like subscription and data security control compared with another versions to tableau 10?
7. Finally what is your suggestion can we move to Tableau 10 or just we have to go to Tableau 9.3?
Please do post your suggestions or inputs?
Morning! I’m only running Tableau 10 as a test server and do not have anything real to evaluate yet. My ‘server’ is actually a desktop workstation that’s configured to the Tableau minimum specs and does not represent my production environment. It was a clean install so I have no actual upgrade path to comment on.
Wish I could have helped!!