I tried doing a file comparison between your "Sample - Superstore.tds" and a previous one I used. There's some important differences. But, I see you're using 9.0; whereas the earliest version I've used was 9.3.5. So a direct comparison may be misleading.
Just Want "Sample - Superstore.tds" Working
If there's no or little alteration in the data; your fasting route to getting up and running is to just recreate "Sample - Superstore.tds" from scratch.
Why Does "Sample - Superstore.tds" Have Problems
If you want to see what's actually going on, and since .tds files are just XML files, I'd suggest the following:
- Create a new data source file from scratch. E.g. "Sample - Superstore-new.tds"
- Do a file comparison between
"Sample - Superstore.tds"
"Sample - Superstore-new.tds"
Snapdeal.twbx Is Bad
Sorry, but your "Snapdeal.twbx" file is corrupted. .twbx files are just .zip files. So, you can verify this for yourself by:
- Renaming "Snapdeal.twbx" to "Snapdeal.twbx.zip"
- Attempt to open this zip file.
- You should see a similar error that I did.
Hope this answers your questions,