"Axis" placement depends on the chart type.
Which one are you trying to use?
- Drag Order Date to the Columns shelf.
- Drag Sales to the Rows shelf.
- Right-click YEAR(Order Date) and select the second Month option.
- Right-click Order Date and select Duplicate.
- Drag Order Date (copy) to the Columns shelf.
- Right-click YEAR(Order Date (copy) and select the second Month option.
- Right-click the MONTH(Order Date) field on the Columns shelf and select Dual Axis.
- Right-click the bottom axis and select Edit Axis.
- Delete the text in the Title field on the General tab.
- Click on the Tick Marks tab.
- Select None under Major tick marks and Minor tick marks.
- Click OK.
That worked! Just dragged a measure into the rows and it brought the Years line to the bottom. Thanks!
Is there some way to do it apart from this method also? Because now these things that I just wanted to show in a line are not. Because they have moved up or down based on the measure that I dragged onto the sheet.