0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2016 11:58 AM by Jeremy Poole

Tableau Conference 2016 - Retail Sessions and Meetup

Jeremy Poole

Retail/CPG group, Tableau Conference in Austin is quickly approaching! Hope to see many of you there.

At #data16 this community will be well represented. There are a number of excellent customer sessions in the lineup. Sessions are posted to the conference site, so go check out the options and let us know which excite you most: Learn | Tableau Conference 2016

I'll personally be speaking at one of the customer sessions on my company's journey with Tableau, so I invite all of you to join me for that. 

In addition to the conference sessions, we'll be hosting a Retail Group meetup (Date/Time TBD) which is always a great forum for meeting new people, sharing ideas, and even enjoying a bite to eat. I was fortunate enough to attend this meetup last year, and had some great conversations with fellow retail analysts. Really hope to see lots of you there.

In addition, we're interested in featuring a Retail/CPG story at the meetup, so if you'll be in Austin and are interested in sharing some Tableau stories or know someone else who is, please let us know.

Lets get a tally going of who's coming, so feel free to chime in if you're attending and also share which sessions you're most interested in.

Thanks all!