1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 11:16 AM by Stoyko Kostov

Calculated Date Applied to All Sheets

nigora.sharipova

Hi,

I have a calculated date field, which i would like to apply to all worksheets. What is the best way to approach this?

Thank you,

Nigora

• 1. Re: Calculated Date Applied to All Sheets
          Stoyko Kostov

Hi Nigora,

Could you please clarify your question a bit? It would be best if you attach a workbook and describe precisely what you would like to accomplish.

If you create any calculated field, it is automatically visible for all of your worksheets. You can drag it to any part of the viz on any worksheet that you need.

If you want to perform certain action with the calculated field - e.g. add it to Columns or Color - I'm afraid you would need to do it on a sheet-by-sheet basis.

If you want to use the calculated field as a filter, it's easy to add it to all sheets: define your filter on any sheet, then right-click on it, and choose "Apply to Worksheets - All using this data source".

Hope this helps - if not, don't hesitate to ask further. Again, it would be best to attach a sample workbook and state precisely what you are trying to accomplish.