0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2016 6:15 PM by Stacy Sterling

Wrap-up from 16 June User Group

Stacy Sterling

Hi all,

It was great to see you all at the June Tableau User Group meeting last week.  A big thanks again to our speakers, Jane Crofts and Gary Hubber!

• Check out the previous entries to the Food Fight Iron Viz competition, which Jane participated in.
      • There are just two days left to enter into the second Iron Viz feeder Competition (about politics).
      • If you’re interested in the Alteryx User Group, the next meetup will be on August 11th.  I will post further details and registration info here once I have it.
      • Tableau will be bringing its 10.0 roadshow to Melbourne on July 29th.  See the new features (including my favourite, cross-database filtering!!) and customer presentations from REA Group and Bupa.  Register here.
      • Zenith Optimedia is hiring a Data Developer.  This role will involve managing & stabilising the reporting an analytics back-end; integrating new and novel datasets into client reports; and deep-diving into client or industry metrics.  The ideal candidate will have experience in Tableau (obvs), R (including ShinyApps), SQL, and Cloud Databases.  Please reach out to Tim Beveridge if you're interested

Our next meeting will be in August and I'll announce the dates and speakers here once they're confirmed.  See you then!