1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 17, 2016 8:02 AM by Benjamin Eady

Selecting dates according to the current month

Kumar.0001

Hi all, I work on projects in which I get the profit data of 2 months i.e the current month and the previous month. For ex. for the month of June I will have the profit data of June and May. I want to plot a profit graph for the current month but my definition of the current month is different. Term column has "Doc" and "Pro". Following are the conditions I want to implement in my calculated field.

If term is Pro and profit was made on the last 6 days of the last month then that profit should be showed in the current month. Also if term is Pro and profit is made on the last 6 days of the current month, then I do not want to display that.

If term is Doc and profit was made anytime in the last month then I consider it in the current month. If term is Doc and profit was made in the current month then I don't consider it.

You may have to create calculated fields such as if(condition) then "June". I am not able to do these calculations with the today() function. Please help. Attached is my workbook.