1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2016 1:24 AM by Dmitry Chirkov

Error when trying to do multiple joins

ritika.gobse

Hi,

I am trying to build a report with mongodb(live connection). I using the simba odbc driver for mongodb. So the simba driver divides my collections into multiple tables. I trying to join these tables but I keep getting errors if I perform more than one joins and also I cannot do anything other than an inner join. It gives the following errors:

[Simba][MongoDBODBC] (110) Error from MongoDB Client: Failed to read 4 bytes from socket within 300000 milliseconds. (Error Code: 4)

[Simba][MongoDBODBC] (110) Error from MongoDB Client: Corrupt or malicious reply received. (Error Code: 14)

It is not even taking 5 minutes, it gives the error immediately. I was working with some sample data(around 1000 documents) and it worked fine. But now I have 800MB of data. Is it too much data?

Also When I create data source filters and do update now it give me an error:

[Simba][MongoDBODBC] (110) Error from MongoDB Client: Failed to read 262250 bytes from socket within 300000 milliseconds. (Error Code: 4)

Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can resolve it?