4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2016 10:46 AM by Paul Murphy

TabJolt - Invalid resp body when calling setSheetId!

Paul Murphy

This seems to be related to my entry in the vizpool.csv file, but I can't see the issue:

My vizpool entry format is:

/views/workbookname/viewname

We do have multiple sites, but this workbook only exists in the Default site.

I did read previously that there may be some type of sequence number that may need to be attached to the path in vizpool.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

i pasted an excerpt from the log file with verbose logging.

var siteUrlName = params.siteUrlName || '';

var newPath = params.path || '';

AuthHelper.waitForCookie('redirectToPod' + siteUrlName, function(newHost) {

// We need to concat the new host with our existing path to create the right destination URL

var newUrl = newHost + newPath;

window.location.replace(newUrl);

});

});</script><body><div class="tb-container"><div class="tb-container-inner"><div class="tb-logo-container"></div><div class="tb-button-container"><a id="primary-auth" class="tb-large-button tb-orange-button"></a></div><div class="tb-button-container"><a id="secondary-auth" class="tb-secondary-button">Use your Tableau ID instead</a></div></div></div></body></html>

ERROR [2016-06-08 15:19:41,465][ViewVizThreadGroup 1-1] com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz (Viz.java:1035)   - java.lang.Exception: Invalid resp body when calling setSheetId!

ERROR [2016-06-08 15:19:41,465][ViewVizThreadGroup 1-1] com.tableausoftware.test.server.perfTestSuite.ViewVizTest (ViewVizTest.java:88)   - Failed to finish View Viz Test. Site: ; Workbook: MostRecentPubRefresh; View: MostRecentPubRefreshTimeDashboard; IsPublic: false;  Exception: java.lang.Exception: Invalid resp body when calling setSheetId!

java.lang.Exception: Invalid resp body when calling setSheetId!

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.SessionInfo.setSheetId(SessionInfo.java:264)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz.initSession(Viz.java:1024)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz.load(Viz.java:350)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz.load(Viz.java:287)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz.load(Viz.java:408)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz.load(Viz.java:450)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.tabObjects.Viz.load(Viz.java:432)

at com.tableausoftware.test.server.perfTestSuite.ViewVizTest.runTest(ViewVizTest.java:75)

at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JavaSampler.sample(JavaSampler.java:191)

at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:429)

at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:257)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)