0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2016 12:01 PM by Catherine Rush

Employment Opportunity - Risk Portfolio Analyst III, TD Bank, AMCB

Catherine Rush

It was great to see so many people at yesterday's TUG meeting!  Nice job to all the presenters; I left with a few new ideas to try!!  And nice talking to so many of you at the end! 

I wanted to share that I recently got approval to add a position to my team, so I'm on the hunt for qualified candidates who might be interested in joining me at TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank.  The TD Tableau Community is rapidly growing with almost 250 Desktop licenses in the US and over 400 in Canada!!  And we hope to be on Server later this year!  See below for details about the position, and click on the position name to find out how to apply. 

See you all at the next ME TUG meeting or maybe in Austin for tc16!!!

Risk Portfolio Analyst III – Commercial Workout

123940BR
      Risk Management
      Falmouth, ME

Company Overview

About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®

TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com.  Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.

TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.

Job Description

The Risk Portfolio Analyst provides skilled analytical research, analysis, and project-oriented support to TD Bank’s Workout Department to promote a strong risk culture. Responsibilities include reporting, monitoring, and governance of credit quality in the Commercial, SBA, and Other Real Estate Owned portfolios.

Requirements

• Manages complex reporting analytical initiatives and interacts with Commercial Workout line of business.
      • Works independently and interacts with internal/external accountants, auditors and bank regulators.
      • Directs credit activities relating to risk exposure, credit policy, and credit underwriting changes to Risk Executives
      • Mentors junior level analysts.
      • Oversees the Commercial Workout credit portfolio analysis in support of financial, regulatory and risk management requirements.
      • Provides guidance and assists staff with most complex aspects of work as necessary. Shares knowledge with others in the group. Contributes to and supports achievement of department/business unit goals.
      •Supports results of analytical initiatives on portfolio modeling (including basel), Stress Testing, migration analysis and Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL). 
      • Acts as a lead in other risk management related duties or special projects and performs additional duties as necessary.
      • Develops and analyzes customized reports and dashboards which may include complex calculations and data manipulations and that comply with TRIMIS standards using multiple reporting tools
      • Identifies current or future issues with data integrity; is a stakeholder and participant in overall Data Governance for Commercial Loan Data

Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate Degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
      • 7 Years of related experience
      • Strong PC skills including proficiency in a variety of PC-based analytical and reporting software packages inlcuding SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence, Tableau and Toad for Data Analysts.
      • In depth knowledge of portfolio analysis techniques and processes
      • Extensive analytical skills and practical knowledge of descriptive statistics
      • Excellent research skills required for industry analysis
      • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
      • Experienced in presenting to Senior Executives and Board of Directors

Inclusiveness

At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.

If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank’s HR Compliance Department at hrcompliance@td.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.

EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.