I guess those customers are from previous year who haven't made any transaction after 2015.
I should be more clear. When I am live connected and filter the enroll date in the sheet filters (versus the extract filter) it gives me the correct number of sign-ups so that would eliminate the idea of these people being enrolled >2015 and being removed.
- If a Data Source filter is in place before you create an extract, it'll be applied to the extract as well - your extract will contain "less" data.
- If no Data Source filter was applied when you create an extract, then:
- Any filter you put on the EXTRACT is applied during the extract process (your extract will contain "less" data)
- Any Data Source filter that you add after the extract is complete is applied against the extract, just as it were any other data source. Your extract will contain "more" data, but will be filtered to show "less" data by the Data Source filter
- Filters applied to the extract are honored during refreshes - either "full", or "incremental".
You can refer below links for more details
Hope this helps!