5 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2016 3:49 AM by Steve Taylor

How to show a list of numbers of POS which sold 50,49,48,...,1,0 products

Liliya Grinko

Hello!

I have a list of points of sales and a list of products (50 items). Points of sales (POS) belong to different distributors. Each POS must sell all the products from the list each month, but in fact it isn't always like that. So I would like to show the number of points which sold 50, 49,48,..,1,0 products from the list. This should look like a table with the following dimensions and measures:
      Distributor 1| "Number of POS with 50 products"| [Actual number of POS with 50 products]

Distributor 1| "Number of POS with 49 products"| [Actual number of POS with 49 products]

Distributor 1| "Number of POS with 0 products"| [Actual number of POS with 0 products]

Distributor should be chosen by filter.

Could anyone help me please?

By now I have only come up with the idea to use a parameter that defines the number of products that POS actually sold. But this solution allows me to show only 1 string (while I need a table with 50 strings):

Distributor 1| "Number of POS with N products"| [Actual number of POS with N products, that is calculated based on the value of the parameter ]

The calculation of [Actual number of POS with N products] is the following:

{INCLUDE [POS_ID]:

(IF COUNTD([ProductID])=[Parameter.Number of products sold] THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)}

Maybe I can somehow modify a parameter to make is show all the values (1-50) it has?

Thank you!