Hey Tom thanks for your inputs but I want a 'workbook' selector...
1. Have an excel sheet listing out all workbooks along with the links in the server (in another column).
2. Display all the report list in a tableau worksheet.
3. Drop the Link column in the Marks.
4. Create a dashboard and drag this sheet
5. Add a URL Action in the dashboard with URL as 'Link' column (you can opt for 'Select' action).
6. Now drag n drop the 'Web Page' into the Dashboard. (Provide some URL as default)
7. When we click on the report name we can see Tableau Report displaying a preview in the 'Web Page' section.
Find the attached workbook as a reference.
Hope this helps you.
TestBrowser.twbx 16.6 KB
Hey Tom, Thank you so much for the help... this exactly what i wanted and it helped me a lot for designing the landing page... thank you again
Hey Su ve, i think this is gonna help me... i will try and let you know soon