Director of Analytics & BI
Data Data Everywhere! At Road ID, we have loads of valuable marketing and business data. We also have some really smart people that want to consume said data in an effort to do our jobs better...because when we do our jobs better, we save more lives.
Here’s our problem: we need a data analyst - a resident expert on all things data, analysis, analytics and reporting. Ideal candidates will be experienced self-starters with the ability to distill data into actionable insights. As our “Marketing & Business Analyst” you’ll have the ability to help define our reporting process and strategy. And, you’ll also be a leader in the company with buckets of opportunity to make real and significant contributions.
- Plan, implement, and own the overall business intelligence, analytics and reporting strategy.
- Create and maintain KPI reports, Dashboards and ROI analyses to provide analysis and key insights to the eCommerce, Marketing, Operations, Technology, and Executive teams.
- Be the primary contact when someone in the company says, “I sure wish I had a report that told me _______.”
- Be the resident expert on BI tools including Google Analytics, Tableau, and even good ol’ Excel.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to: identify reporting needs, build elegant reports to address those needs, and provide insights that may have not otherwise been considered.
- Lead the design and development of analytical initiatives so we can better understand key customer behaviors that drive acquisition, retention and engagements.
- Track campaigns and develop campaign performance reporting, ROI analysis, and provide recommendations based on the results.
- Project-manage and prioritize the flow of analytics requests, including managing expectations and meeting deadlines.
- Unquenchable desire to leverage data to provide valuable insights.
- Passion for understanding our customers, their behavior and motivations.
- We may even ask you to help craft some surveys in an effort to analyze and forecast business & market trends.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- BA/BS in a related field
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics, and a solid understanding of statistics & regression.
- 5+ years of experience managing analytics, reports and dashboards.
- Proven excellence in marketing, web and eCommerce analysis.
- Ability to simplify findings and communicate them clearly to less analytical colleagues. Translation: you must have the ability to “dumb it down.”
- We like pretty pictures. So, you’ll need strong data visualization skills.
- Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements.
- Organized self-starter who can work independently and with teams.
- Team player. We have an awesome, energetic and collaborative culture. And, we don’t let anyone mess this up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with rapid execution.
EVEN BETTER IF
- Experience with Tableau is a plus...a big plus.
This is a full time position based in Erlanger, KY. Please send your resume toYourFuture@RoadID.com. Be sure to include a cover letter, salary requirement, why you want to work for Road ID, and your favorite mythical beast.