HelioMetrics is seeking dynamic, high integrity Contract Business Intelligence/Data Analyst who is adaptable and innovative, possesses strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills, and is a team player that enjoys the challenge of a fast paced service-based environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will use Data Visualization tools to build our data visualizations, and you will use MS Access and SQL to stage our data for those tools. Because we receive data tables from many sources, and relate those tables for analysis, experience with relational databases, including structure and design, will help you help us. SED and AWK will come in handy.
If you consider yourself a full-stack data analyst, reside in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, we want to talk to you. This is NOT a telecommuting position. This position will require you to work out of our St. Louis Park, MN office. Relocation assistance is not being offered.
To apply for this position: please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and hourly rate requirements to email@example.com. Submissions without hourly rate requirements will not be reviewed.
Please no recruiters or phone calls.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports
- Define and write requirements for dashboarding and reporting
- Design dashboards and reports that summarize client data and identify trends.
- Define and utilize visualization tools that can be used by non-technical HelioMetrics
users up to the executive level.
- Act as client resource in the visualization, usage and interpretation of client
- Train customers on how to access, interpret, and become self-sufficient using visualizations
- Provide analytical and technical support to clients.
- Document business requirements and translate into technical specifications
- Be subject matter expert on existing visualizations
Critical Success Factors:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required; MS or MBA a plus
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience in Business Intelligence for dashboarding and reporting
- Experience with key visualization and reporting solutions such as Tableau
- Some knowledge of data manipulation tools (e.g. R, Python, SAS, etc)
- Prior experience in healthcare or pharmacy organization.
- Familiarity with big-data concepts; cloud computing and open-source tools
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and understand how best to visualize
- Organized, detail-oriented, and QA-focused
- Intelligent, analytical and creative problem solver.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, manage time effectively and stay on task at all times.
- Strong organizational, listening, interpersonal, presentation skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to put clients’ business goals ahead of their own and have a strong work ethic.
- Agile enough to work in a fast paced environment but able to understand the needs of our customers, large and small.
Other Employment Conditions:
Contractors will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement, non-solicitation agreement and business associate agreement and carry appropriate amounts of insurance.
HelioMetrics offers a professional environment and flexible compensation packages. Candidates must have the drive to continually be challenged in a growing industry, proven integrity and business ethics, and able to contribute to the success and growth of HelioMetrics. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best-qualified individuals available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status of veteran status of the Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We promote a drug free environment.