0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2016 7:47 AM by Russell Spangler

Cincinnati Tableau User Group Event #9

Russell Spangler

Signup Here:

Cincinnati Tableau User Group Event #9 Tickets, Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM | Eventbrite

Don't forget to bring a photo ID to the venue! I'll update this listing and the Eventbrite page as I confirm additional details.  Full Agenda is now posted.

Please join us for the Cincinnati Tableau User Group Meeting #9 on Thursday April 28th hosted by Fifth Third Bank

5:30pm Introduction

5:45pm Building Data Visualization Expertise - Eric Duell (VP of Analytics and Intelligence @ E.W. Scripps)

6:15pm Financial Compliance Dashboard Discussion - Hamed Namavari (Data Scientist @ Unifund)

6:30pm Financial Dashboard Techniques and Hex Mapping - Jeff Shaffer (VP @ Unifund, Tableau Zen Master)

7:00pm Q&A and Closing Comments

Agenda Details:

Eric Duell will be discussing his experiences with building out and leading a Tableau data visualization team at E.W. Scripps Company.  Eric’s role as the VP of Analytics and Intelligence he’ll be able to talk about how he has been developing an enterprise data visualization organization & culture using Tableau at E.W. Scripps. http://www.scripps.com/

Hamed Namavari and Jeff Shaffer will be demoing a few techniques and dashboards related to financial data.  Hamed will be focusing on a dashboard he created to help visualize Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) data.  Jeff will be covering a few techniques and tips on viewing financial data and will be reviewing a recent popular topic of hex mapping (hexbin). http://www.unifund.com/

We need presenters for future events, if you are interested in presenting please contact me at russellspangler@gmail.com.

Direction:The event is located at the Fifth Third Bank building off of the Red Bank Rd exit on 71.  The address is Kingsley Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45227.

The signup page will close on Tuesday April 26th at Midnight.  You will need to check in at the security desk and you will need to provide a Photo ID to check in and please provide your first and last name that matches your photo ID when registering for the event.