1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 7, 2016 11:20 AM by John Sobczak

Break down one of the rows in a Double Axis Graph only by one of the metrics.

Sergio Donoso

Hello people, I'm fighting against a graph and it's really giving me a headache, moreover: I don't have idea if what i want to do is possible! (Funny?).

Well, what i have it's a double axis graph, when, I've developed with 1 date column and two other metrics in rows and work great,

Now when I add another column, the responce time it's being broken down by this new metric too and I want to keep my line graph like it was before:

Is there a way to keep my responce time line grap like it was before adding the Results column?

Thanks in advance for any help that you could give me on this,

• 1. Re: Break down one of the rows in a Double Axis Graph only by one of the metrics.
          John Sobczak

Without a sample workbook there some options I would try out, but I'm not 100% sure of them:

1) You could move the results pill to the rows shelf, but you will get 3 rows, one for each type of result.

2) You could move results to the color shelf of the line graph axis only.  Thus you would have bars same a in first chart but 3 different lines across the bars.

3) You could try converting the month to MY which will convert it to continuous and force the pill to the right of results.  You could then convert the pill back to discrete and postion it to the left of results.  Your bars however will be very skinny.