3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2016 11:17 AM by Mahfooj Khan

Rank difference

Corey Thompson

Hi everyone,

This has likely been answered but I couldn't work out the answers without my own example.

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 12.39.56.png

The difference highlights the difference between performance between the time ranges. I want to rank those numbers on the far right.

I have a rank which uses index() in there already, just no idea how to make it range a table calculation.

Cheers.

• 1. Re: Rank difference
          Mahfooj Khan

See the attached workbook.

Pls let me know if you have any query.

version 9.2.2

Mahfooj

• 2. Re: Rank difference
            Corey Thompson

Hi Mahfoo,

Thank you for trying, but that's not what I'm after. I could rank the performance numbers, but I want to rank the column
            "Difference in performance from the previous a long time range" which is a table calculation.

Corey

• 3. Re: Rank difference
              Mahfooj Khan

There is a option. You can do one thing create a calc field to calculate your "Difference in performance from the previous a long time range". Then edit table calculation of rank calculated field.

There is a advanced option

In the field option you can put your "Difference in performance from the previous a long time range" calculated field.

Here I've created a diff calc field [Sales]-[Profit] and rank them based on sum of diff in desc order.

If you don't get then shared your sample workbook.

1 of 1 people found this helpful