Tableau Community Forums
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
on Apr 25, 2016 8:24 AM by lenaic.ridinger
How to use single filter to list Parent records and relevant child records
Mar 28, 2016 4:19 AM
I have a scenario like
1. There are a list of countries --- to that countries there are related states -- to that states there are related cities
2. I have a single filter where I display all countries
3. when I click on that country , related states should be listed in the same filter (not in the other filter)
4. when i click on the state , relevant cities should be listed in the same filter (not in the other filter)
5. Over all only singe filter is used to list all countries-->states-->cities
I have the same question
Show 1 Likes
This content has been marked as final.
Show 1 reply
Re: How to use single filter to list Parent records and relevant child records
Apr 25, 2016 8:24 AM
in response to k sunitha
Could share your workbook with us please?
More Like This
Retrieving data ...