1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 7, 2016 4:34 PM by diego.medrano

Calculation on the Multiple Fields with multiple conditions

ChandraSheker A

Hi everyone.

Please help me in Creating a Calculated Field.

Final Output expected:    Customers

Fields i need to use to find the customers Who are Good / Bad

My report has Customers, and Each customer can have Multiple Order ID's     and Each ID has any one of the option in each of the Below Fields.

Field 1                                                Field 2                                             Field 3

And my report looks like this based on above fields.

Customer           Order ID       Field1             Field 2                   Field 3        

My Actual Question is below:

I want the Customers name who satisfy below conditions            If satisfies    Good customers Else Bad.

A Customer can have multiple Order IDs.

Conditions:

1.    IF a Customer with a Order ID, which Has Field1 =   'W' or 'D'  are to be excluded from report.   (NOTE:  If any of the Order ID for a customer has this, the Whole customer is not Good.)

2.    IF a Customer with a Order ID, which has Field 2  = Managed, Managed -Inactive, Managed-H, Uncollectable   are to be Excluded from report. (NOTE:  If any of the Order ID for a customer has this, the Whole customer is not Good.)

3.    IF a Customer with a Order ID, Condition 1 is Valid and which has Field 2 = Managed and Field 3= Resolved can be included in the report.(That means If customer like this Can be considered as Good.)

Let me know if i am not clear.