1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 22, 2016 3:19 PM by swaroop.gantela

Unable to calculate the count of dimension with respect of the other dimension value-"Cannot mix aggregate and non-aggregate arguments" Calculation Error

Eshwar Polawar

Dear Team,

I am not able to calculate the count of the dimension which would calculate the based on other condition value.Getting the following error:

"Cannot mix aggregate and non-aggregate arguments" Calculation Error

I am getting the error cannot mix with aggregate with non-aggregate functions using if expression.

I have 3 dimensions :Status,Dimension1,Dimension2(These are all string datatypes).

In  the Status dimension it contain the values like null,Defect,Exceptions,etc

I want to show the two values(Defect per host,Vuln per host) in the line graph based on the Date.-->In the X-axis contain date and Y-axis-contain Values

Vuln per host==count(Dimension1)/count(Dimension2)

Defects per host:If Status='Defect' then count(dimension1)/count(dimension2).

I am able to displaying the Vuln per host,but not defect per host.If i place the filter like "Status=defect" it is impacting the Vuln per host value.

I have used IF,IIF FIXED,Set1,Group1 and ATTR function for this but i ma getting the null values and "Cannot mix aggregate and non-aggregate arguments" Calculation Error.

Thanks and Regards

Eshwar