Hi Michal. The best place to post questions like this is in our public group for everything related to VizAlerts:
That said, this error is something I would have expected to see in an older version of VizAlerts, not the later versions that support Unicode characters. If you look at your version_history.txt file, what is the version number shown at the very beginning of it? If it is not 1.0.8, you are going to want to grab the latest version from GitHub.
If you're already running 1.0.8, to troubleshoot I'll need to see the 20160321132556_L_A_S_Y-Sheet1.csv file from your Temp folder (be sure to scrub any sensitive data before sharing! but without erasing any funky Unicode characters).
The problem was in not set port number in SMTP in vizalerts.py
I set port number in python file : server = smtplib.SMTP(configs["smtp.serv"],587) and now works simle alert.
Moved to VizAlerts forum
Well, that's a very strange error to receive for a port setting problem...but it brings up a good issue, we should allow the admin to specify the port used. I added an issue for that feature. Thanks for letting me know what fixed it, and glad to hear it's working now.