- Work Location: Washington, DC
- Salary Range: Competitive pay, full-time positions with standard benefits (medical, vacation, sick leave)
- Hiring Firm: Growing boutique consulting firm with offices in Chevy Chase, MD and Bethesda, MD.
The Tableau Developer will be an integral member of Finance Business Analytics and will be responsible for creating customized and interactive dashboards.
- Create customized and interactive dashboards using multiple data sources
- Work with large datasets
- Take board requirements and transfer into fast developed prototypes and working solutions
- Deliver outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise and be capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Work as a part of a team, along with many business and technical partners
- Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
- Execute developed code and various test scenarios
- Conduct transition and knowledge transfer sessions with various technical partners
- Develop and execute Hadoop/ETL/SAS/Tableau code modules for various pilot scenarios
- Strong knowledge working with Tableau desktop and server developer creating data visualization dashboards and reports
- Experience creating quick prototyping solutions
- Experience working in agile development practices
- Knowledgeable in using Oracle databases and SAS datasets
- Strong experience using Netezza
- Experience working in Finance and/or mortgage industry a plus
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle ambiguity and reach an appropriate solution
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field like Finance, Statistics, Mathematics.
This is a direct hire position. We are unable to work with contractors or third parties.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, ***, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Our client is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Our client is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.