It's a little bit hard... But I'll try it.
For details, please see the attached workbook.
One of the point is creating action filters for each click actions as follows.
If you need more explanation, please reply!
Dashboard_20160311.twbx 1.2 MB
Thank you for replying to my question.
I appreciate your help. Would it be possible for you to attach a full working worksheet so I can look at the whole sequence.
Thank you again for your time and efforts
The attached workbook already include all contents.
Which step is difficult?
1. Create [Profit / Loss] sheet with a calculated field [Profit / Loss] using a set [Profitable Region] for the filed [Sales Region].
2. Create [Sales Region] sheet as a filled map colored by sum of [Profit].
3. Create [Sales Reps] sheet as a list of [Sales Rep].
4. Create [Customers] sheet as a list of [Customer ID] and [Customer Name].
5. Create [Dashboard 1] and add 4 sheets.
6. Create 3 action filters for each click actions.
7. Select and deselect any values of each worksheet on dashboard in order to show only [Profit / Loss] sheet at first view.