Kindly give the technical root cause and solution as well.
This is caused due to a bug in version of chrome.
I am working on the tableau server for publishing the dashboard only but users asking the above error. so what should I suggest to users to resolve the issue.Kindly elaborate the cause why it is coming and what changes need to done from my side so that users can open the dashboard.
Just ask them to upgrade the chrome version and recheck it.
Step 1: Recreate the extract
- In Tableau Desktop, open the extract.
- Select Data > New Data Source, and then create a live connection to the data source from which the extract was created.
- Recreate or copy all calculated fields that exist in the extract into the live data connection.
- Create an extract of the live connection.
- Replace the original extract with the new extract.
- Refresh the extract in Tableau Desktop.
Step 2: Republish and refresh the extract
- Republish the workbook to Tableau Server, overwriting the previously published extract.
- Refresh the extract.
I have tried with recreate the extract but still I am getting time out expired (same error) .