Are you committed, talented and passionate about your career and your relationship with God? Then you might have what it takes to join the K-LOVE team! K-LOVE Radio, part of EMF Broadcasting, offers Christian jobs in a team-oriented, ministry-focused culture headquartered in Rocklin, CA, a growing community in northern California about 30 miles east of Sacramento. In addition to this location, we employ donor representatives, field engineers and on-air talent across the nation. If you would like to be part of an enthusiastic team that is changing lives worldwide, we want to hear from you! Review the list of open positions below, and if you feel you meet or exceed these requirements, click on the link below the position to apply.
Knowing what our listeners/donors want & need is critical in providing them with better service & product offerings. It also allows us to be better stewards of our donor’s dollars. As the Market Research Analyst, you’ll be responsible for consumer research – finding out what our listeners want and need, analyzing the data, and making recommendations based on findings.
This is a senior level position, so we’re looking for someone with at least 10 years of market research & analysis experience.
Here are a few more qualifications that we’re looking for:
- Experience working with research, statistical and survey design software, along with fluency with core MS Office applications are a must. Experience with Tableau, Marketo, Alteryx, SQL, QDA Miner, or Nielsen or equivalent research software is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Qualitative moderating experience preferred.
- Management of interviewers during in-person intercept studies.
- Understanding of respondent privacy protocols while conducting research.
- The ability to discern and analyze the critical elements of large sets of information.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA. Occasional travel required. Visit http://www.klove.com/about/jobs.aspx#Job535 to apply now.