that's interesting. I haven't seen this behavoir, can you provide more details such as:
1. did the viz 100% successfully render? in some browsers (i.e. Chrome and IE) you can hit F12 to go into debug mode and check the status. One of the final HTTP return codes should be 200 ok
2. what browser
3. what is the dashboard size, is it fixed?
4. can you supply a sample of the dashboard that you are trying to publish?
(1) Viz 100% successfully render
(2) we used IE browser
(3) Dashboard size is Automatic.
what occurs when you publish from desktop 9.2 to server 9.2?
also, are you able to dig into the vizql logs on the server to see if there are errors here?