1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 12:13 PM by Shawn Wallwork

Customizing legends by removing certain values

McKenna Hansen

I have a dashboard with multiple worksheets that are broken down by 'college' (it's for a university). Each college has their own color so the main point in each graph is labeled with the schools' specific color and then the other values are different shades of gray (but the same for each college). I'd like to have a legend on the dashboard for each of these, but I don't need all of the values in the legend the way they are set up. The legend currently shows each value for each college, and I only need the color to show up once to represent that it is the same across each bar. Is there a way to do this? Here's a screenshot example of one of the worksheets and the legend that goes along with it:

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 1.01.07 PM.png

In this case, the color (not gray) represents those who are employed in each college (with each college having their respective color). Medium gray represents those who are employed and continuing education across all colleges, dark gray represents those who are continuing education across all colleges, and light gray represents 'other' across all colleges. Is there a way to have each value only show up once in the legend instead of once for each college? Thanks!