1 of 1 people found this helpful
I understood like you want to select multiple values on the sorce sheet.
If you want to select multiple values in the Source sheet and to values get the filtrer on the target sheet, Select 1 value on Source sheet then use the Control (Crtl) button on the key board to select the second value.
1) Creat a view using [Region], [Sales] fields name and entitle the the view name as "Summary Report".
2) Create another view using [State], [Sales] fields on the view and entitle the the view name as "Detail Report".
3) Create a Dashboard using the above two views ( "Summary Report", "Detail Report").
4) Here define "Action" as filter criteria , "Select" criteria then click on "OK".
5) Go to Dashboard then select "Action" then Select "Source Report" as source sheet, "Detail Sheet" as Target sheet.
6) Now select Region - Central on the "Summary Report", then Detail Report will show "Central" relatyed data on the view.
7) If you want to change the Selection crieteria on the Summary Report, Select new Values, If you want to select multiple values use the CNTRL button on the key board.
I had not thought of the control button to do this. Thanks very much for your help Kumar.