Share us , which fields are coming from Data source, which calculations are you creating at Tableau level?
If your data is not seisitive, mock up your situation then attach TWBX file when your are replying to this thread here.
Thanks for the reply. I cant able to get the data because the data is from an 3party person i got only the twbx file im working on it.
Actually this calculation has been done from table calculation in Revenue measure.
Calaculation type: Difference From
Calculate the difference along: Table(Across)
Display the value as difference from: Previous
The revenue in july month is $2,752,036 and in August month is $93,666. So the difference is the $2,658,370.
If we sum up the overall difference for all the products in the corresponding July and August month we will be getting Grand total as $10,585,571.
So here we need to add a new column to show what is the percentage for each row with corresponding to the Grand total as $10,585,571.
1) Drag the Month on to row shelf.
2) then Drag the Sales on to Text marks shelf Self.
3) Create another calculated field as below to get the desired result.
sum([Sales]) / window_sum(sum[Sales] - lookup(sum([Sales], -1)))
4) Now drag the above new calculated field Text marks shelf Self then you can see desired the result on the view.
5) If want to show on % basis, then right click on the Calculated field on the Measures pane, then click on "Change default properties" then click on "Number Format" then click on "Percentage"