2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2016 8:30 PM by Tharashasank Davuluru

How to merge columns from different worksheets onto one worksheet

Eric Horio

Hello,

I would like help on how to merge columns from different worksheets together onto one worksheet. I've attached an example. I have 3 worksheets: Pipe Created, Pipe Lost, and Pipe Won, which are all pulled from the same data source.

What I would like is to have a format similar to below, having the date ( column ), then the 3 stages ( column ) which are the tab names on the bottom of the worksheet, the person's name ( row ), and the amount as the measure value

Nov 7, 2015                                                                                          Nov 14, 2015

Pipe Created               Pipe Lost               Pipe Won                                               Pipe Created               Pipe Lost               Pipe Won

Name

How can this be done on one worksheet? Any help would be appreciated.