1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 11:43 AM by diego.medrano

Tabjolt on 9.2 Tableau Server: Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table

David Mejia

Hi guys,

Anyone has experienced this kind of error:

Background:

Testing the latest Tableau Server 9.2 to see if it will perform with  minimum hardware requirements.

Configuration has been validated for PerfRunHarness and ServerTestConfig. Postgrest config is working. Turned off Windows firewall in server.

But now the error is kinda strange. The only assumption I can guess is that tabjolt is not compatible with 9.2. But is says that i should be compatible to any TS 9.0 and above?

See summary of error I got.

Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table

Failed to get the object from the pool due to the following error: NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table

Error Unable to get instances for category Network Interface of host 999.999.99.9. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: Access is denied

Failed to connect to the JMX connector due to the following error: NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table

Failed to get the object from the pool due to the following error: NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table

Thanks,

David